Sacred Heart Catholic Academy of Bayside Welcomes You!
It is our goal to bring each student to his or her full potential in a caring environment.
Attention is given to the cognitive development of all students by supporting them in their learning style through differentiation of instruction. Our ultimate goal is to graduate an individual who can work out problems, make responsible decisions, and to live effectively in our world following their faith.
If you have further questions we encourage you to continue viewing our website at for information regarding:
- Admissions Information and Forms
- Academics offered at Sacred Heart Catholic Academy
- Class Pages
- After School Program and Enrichment Programs
- School Calendar
To apply to Sacred Heart Catholic Academy in grades K-8, you must provide the following information :
- Application Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if Roman Catholic)
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Annual Physical (form included in packet)
- Copy of most current Report Card and prior year Final Report Card (if transferring from another school)
- Copy of Individualized Education Plan (IEP) an/or 504 ( if applicable)
- Application Fee – $200 per child, capped at $300 per family
Sacred Heart New Beginnings PreK4
Sacred Heart’s program is an active exploration in an environment which is rich in materials and opportunities to pray, converse, socialize, work, play and interact with others. The classrooms are planned to encourage curiosity, exploration and problem solving in a faith filled atmosphere of warmth, affection and respect for each child.
Teachers plan experiences based on children’s interests and appropriate educational concepts. Children will work individually and collaboratively while being involved in experiences which include foundations of Math, Science, Social Studies, Creative Art, Language Arts, Music, Movement and Dramatic Play. All interrelated aspects of the child’s growth and development are considered so they include the intellectual, social, emotional, spiritual, physical and creative.