Sacred Heart Catholic Academy of Bayside Welcomes You!
It is our goal to bring each student to his or her full potential in a positive, caring environment.
Attention is given to the cognitive development of all students as they move from e higher abstract skills such as critical thinking, inference, problem solving and decision-making.
Our ultimate goal is to graduate an individual who can work out problems, make responsible decisions, and to live effectively in our world following their faith.
If you have further questions we encourage you to continue viewing our website at for information regarding:
- Admissions Information and Forms
- Academics offered at Sacred Heart Catholic Academy
- Class Pages
- After School Program and Enrichment Programs
- School Calendar
- Lunch Program Forms
To apply to Sacred Heart Catholic Academy in grades K-8, you must provide the following information :
- Application Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if Roman Catholic)
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Annual Physical (form included in packet)
- Copy of most current Report Card and prior year Final Report Card (if transferring from another school)
- Copy of Individualized Education Plan (IEP) an/or 504 ( if applicable)
- Application Fee – $200 per child, capped at $300 per family
Click here to download the online registration information.
Pre-K for All
Parents registering for the Universal Pre-K must register on line through the Department of Education website.
If you have any questions, or would like a private tour of our Academy, please call us at (718) 631.4804.
Mrs. Alexandra Conlan, Principal