Sacred Heart Catholic Academy of Bayside Welcomes You!
It is our goal to bring each student to his or her full potential in a positive, caring environment.
Attention is given to the cognitive development of all students as they move from concrete to semi-concrete operation to the higher abstract skills such as critical thinking, inference, problem solving and decision-making.
Our ultimate goal is to graduate an individual who can work out problems, make responsible decisions, and to live effectively in our world.
If you have further questions we encourage you to visit our website at: www.sacredheartbayside.org for information regarding:
- Mission Statement
- Admission Information
- Academics offered at Sacred Heart Catholic Academy
- Class Pages
- Faculty and Board of Directors Biographies
- After School Program and Enrichment Programs
- School Policies
- School Calendar
- Lunch Program Forms
To apply to Sacred Heart Catholic Academy in grades K-8, you must provide the following information :
- Application Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if Roman Catholic)
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Annual Physical (form included in packet)
- Copy of most current Report Card and prior year Final Report Card (if transferring from another school)
- Copy of Individualized Education Plan (IEP) an/or 504 ( if applicable)
- Application Fee – $200 per child, capped at $400 per family
Click here to begin an online application from for your child.
Pre-K for All
Parents registering for the Universal Pre-K must register on line through the Department of Education website.
If you have any questions, or would like a private tour of our Academy, please call us at (718) 631.4804. We look forward to meeting and speaking with you.
Mary-Anne Cooke, Principal