Registration Fee: $250.00 – For one child
$400.00 – 2 or more children family rate
Nursery Full Day Half Day
5 days $6,400.00 $5,200.00
4 days $5,900.00 $5,000.00
3 days $5,300.00 $4,800.00
All students K – 8 are eligible to apply for the financial assistance programs offered by the Diocese of Brooklyn, Futures in education. If you have any questions regarding aid please contact Mrs. Conlan at email@example.com.
SHCA Preschool 4 – Grade 8
1 Child $5,980.00
2 Children $10,250.00
3 Children $13,450.00
Families are required to participate in the many fundraising activities that the academy runs throughout the year. These fundraising support technology, the tuition gap, tuition assistance and facility maintenance. This year we are going back to mandatory Parent fundraising. Parents will be required to participate in one major fundraiser. If you choose not to participate a $300 fee will be charged.
FACTS – Financial Aid Assessment Services has been selected by Futures in Education to conduct fair and confidential financial need assessments for families that may need assistance paying tuition. https://online.factsmgt.com/grant-aid/inst/3GVJ3/landing-page
- We will again be using FACTS tuition for tuition payments in 2022 – 2023. Families will be able to sign up online or use their Futures for Education account, if they already have one.
- Payment schedules will be made through FACTS and the first payment will be due July 15, 2022.
- There is a fee for returned checks.
- There is a late payment fee charged by FACTS tuition. Please note that Sacred Heart cannot deduct the late fees from FACTS tuition accounts.
- If you have difficulty with this plan, please contact Mrs. Conlan. firstname.lastname@example.org
Families who choose to pay in full may receive a 3% discount if payment is made by August 1, 2022.